Friday, March 14, 2008

Some Ups and Downs

The beginning of the week was filled with some bad beats, bad moves, and some good wins. However the bad beats out weighed the good wins. I took a few days off and yesterday I play a $5.00 $.50 tournament and came in 248 out of 1910. Not the greatest in the world but at least I was in the money. I was happy the way I played, I lost half my stack a few times and got it back. I always seem to play better from behind. I like the $5.00 tournaments there aren't as many idiots like the dollar games. In fact I didn't come across any the whole night! Then I played 3 SitnGos came in 2nd, 3rd, and 4th. The beginning of the week I was Mr. 4th place and not making it into the money. It was very frustrating so I needed some time away.
That's me JJWalker5 but not so Dynomite! I may play in the same buy in tournament at 9pm tonight!

No comments: