Friday, July 25, 2008

First Live Tournament in Atlantic City

Yesterday I went to the Showboat in AC to play my first live tournament. Although I lasted a few hours I didn't make it into the money. I was surprise, but not really at the bad play going on. I would almost compare it to a $5.00 table on Stars or Full Tilt. However, I did walk away with $1100.00 profit playing hold em after the tournament!

When I got home I took some of my winnings and played a $30.00 ten person SitnGo and came in second for $81.00. Again, the play wasn't much different then the micro tables. The table was just a little tighter then the micro tables which was fine except when you had a monster. I don't think I will be playing that level but it was fun while it lasted!

Jul 25 00:12ET
$30 + $3 Sit & Go
$30.00 + $3
Won $81

No comments: